Have you ever considered a Tables in Wonderland membership? Not exactly sure what it is or if it will be worth the investment?
Tables in Wonderland is a discount dining program that is available for purchase for some (not all!) Walt Disney World Guests. Members of the program are eligible to receive discounts on food and beverage, and special perks offered throughout the yearly membership.
If you are visiting Walt Disney World for an extended period of time and looking to save some money on food and beverage, this may be a great alternative to the ever popular Disney Dining Plan. If you are a Florida resident, or vacation multiple times to WDW throughout the year, this may also be a great option for you.
One of the many Tables in Wonderland benefits is that it also includes a discount on alcoholic beverages, so if you do enjoy a glass of wine or cocktail with your meal, this could be perfect for you! Most discounts offered at WDW do not include alcohol! And this is just the tip of the iceberg! For more great benefits, read on…
There are however a few requirements to become a member. In order to purchase a membership, you need to either be a WDW Annual Passholder, Florida Resident or Disney Vacation Club Member.
Let’s break down how this works!
HOW AND WHERE TO PURCHASE
To purchase a Membership, please visit Guest Relations at any of the four Walt Disney World theme parks or at Disney Springs.
When purchasing in person, please be sure to bring the following:
- Disney Vacation Club Members: A valid photo ID and your Disney Vacation Club Membership ID or Card
- Florida Residents: A valid photo ID and proof of Florida residence
- Passholders: A valid photo ID and your annual pass
Florida Residents and Annual Passholders may also purchase by calling (407) 566-5858. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery when purchasing by phone.
A Tables in Wonderland Membership cost the following:
- $175 for Florida Residents
- $150 for Walt Disney World Resort Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members
You also have the option to add a second membership for your spouse or partner for only $50 more! You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase.
Enjoy an array of benefits with your Tables in Wonderland membership:
- A 20% discount offered on food and beverage, including alcohol, at over 100 participating restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort (discount is valid for a party of up to 10 Guests including the member)
- Special dining offers
- Invitations to special dining events
- Complimentary Resort valet and theme park parking for dining purposes
- The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check. The Tables in Wonderland member must be the one paying the bill.
If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.
Want to know about Special Events you can take advantage of as a member? Send Tables in Wonderland an email at WDW (WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@disney.com) and they will let email you updates on Special Dining Events. Be sure to include the following information:
- Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number
- First and last name
- ZIP code
- Email address
There are so many amazing benefits to the Tables in Wonderland Membership, you want to make sure that you are making the most out of it!
PRE-PAID RESERVATIONS AND DINNER SHOWS
For any participating Walt Disney World restaurant where reservations are pre-paid, make your reservations as you normally would, and pay the full amount. A valid Tables in Wonderland card must be shown at time of arrival or ticket pick-up in order to receive the 20% discount. Tables in Wonderland discounts for show times are subject to change without notice.
DISNEY DINING PLAN
If you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements, you may still use the Tables in Wonderland discount on any food or beverage items purchased at a participating restaurant, above and beyond what the Disney Dining Plan covers.
For example, if you are using Disney Dining Plan entitlements and you order a bottle of wine, you will be presented with a check for the bottle of wine, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount as long as the restaurant participates in Tables in Wonderland.
VALET PARKING AT DISNEY WORL RESORTS AND DISNEY SPRINGS
Disney Resort hotel valet services and Disney Springs valet services are complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members. This privilege will only be extended to one vehicle per membership card. Present your membership card with a valid dining receipt from the participating Resort hotel or Disney Springs restaurant at the valet stand upon retrieving your vehicle.
Complimentary Resort hotel valet parking is not intended for length of stay at a Resort and may only be used if the vehicle is parked at a Resort hotel for the sole purpose of dining at one of the restaurants of that same Resort hotel.
During Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
THEME PARK PARKING
Theme park parking is complimentary to Tables in Wonderland members, for the sole purpose of dining at one of the participating theme park restaurants.
- Before 5:00 PM: Pay for parking at the Auto Plaza. Visit Guest Relations on your way out of the theme park. If it has been less than 3 hours, show your membership card, parking receipt and dining receipt for parking reimbursement.
- After 5:00 PM: Members can show their membership card at the Auto Plaza to enter the parking lot.
Theme park admission is required for dining in all theme park restaurant locations. During Tables in Wonderland block-out dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
GENERAL BLOCKOUT DATES
All Tables in Wonderland locations are blocked out for the following dates/holidays:
- Mother’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Independence Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
During Tables in Wonderland blockout dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.
An 18% gratuity will be added to all transactions, regardless of party size at participating Table Service Restaurants.
When using the Tables in Wonderland discount at one of the participating Counter Service locations, there is no gratuity added.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to call.
- Tables in Wonderland is not valid towards any special dining package event such as but not limited to Fantastmic Dinner Packages, Candlelight Packages, etc.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount applies only to food and beverage, not merchandise or photo imaging.
- The Tables in Wonderland discount cannot be used in combination with any other discount.
- Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Tables in Wonderland does not offer renewal rates. Each year you will need to purchase a new membership.
- For lost or stolen Tables in Wonderland cards, there is a $50 replacement fee.
- Tables in Wonderland memberships are non-transferrable. The Tables in Wonderland member must be present at the meal, present the Tables in Wonderland card, a driver’s license or state ID, and pay for the meal, in order to apply the discount.
- Credit cards that are used for payment must match the name on the Tables in Wonderland card and the state identification.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Tables in Wonderland Membership program, call (407) 566-5858 or email WDW.Tables.In.Wonderland@Disney.com.
Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.