Hi there! I’m Marnie, a Walt Disney World travel blogger, content creator and writer currently living in New Jersey. I specialize in helping people learn all they need to know to plan the most amazing Walt Disney World vacation. I help my readers and followers navigate their way through the parks, dining, FastPass, resorts and so much more!
I create original and engaging written content/videos/posts that cater to Disney theme park lovers, primarily based in the USA, Canada and Europe, age 25-40.
As an Annual Passholder, I travel to Walt Disney World multiple times a year to bringing my audience the most up-to-date information, tips and advice based on my personal travel experiences.
Since its launch in 2018, my Walt Disney World blog at A Disney State of Mind continues to grow and gain a reputation as a reliable and trusted source of information, news and tools for your vacation planning needs.
I pride myself on providing expert information in a real, genuine and authentic way. Even though I personally often view Disney through rose-colored lenses, I keep things very real without any sugar coating, drama or nonsense.
Sound good so far? GREAT! I’d love to work with you!
Here’s what A Disney State of Mind can do for YOU!
Travel & Planning Services
For those guests/clients who prefer to plan on their own, but seek more information or have questions regarding the planning process, A Disney State of Mind offers a Walt Disney World travel consultation.
For a one-time fee, you can take advantage of our vast experience and expertise in ensuring that your vacation goes smoothly and your family creates wonderful memories to last a lifetime.
Those who opt for our invaluable service can expect the following:
- A 90-minutes consultation to discuss the needs of your traveling party and your goals for a successful trip.
- Recommendations on the appropriate park ticket type/length, and getting the most value from your park admission.
- Guide and assistance with My Disney Experience, including the linking of park tickets, resort reservations and the ordering of Magic Bands and Memory Maker (if applicable).
- Recommendations for the appropriate amount of time to spend in each park as well as which parks will be least crowded on which days during your stay.
- Dining recommendations based upon where you plan to be each day all important timelines to book dining
- Review additional options such as Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, fireworks cruises, dessert parties, etc.
- Guidance on FastPass+ attraction strategies, Rider Switch and the Disabled Access System.
- Advice on the most effective transportation options for each leg of your vacation whether you are staying exclusively “on-property” or if you are venturing outside of the Disney bubble.
- Access to Love of the Magic Vacations, A Disney State of Mind’s exclusive preferred travel partner
- Continued access to A Disney State of Mind for important questions or information up to the date of your vacation.
TRAVEL & PLANNING SERVICES ONE-TIME CONSULTATION FEE = $120.
FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50, you’ll receive a customized trip planner providing all the discussed information including advice for successful park touring and helpful tips including the best spots for parades and fireworks along with tips and tricks for maximizing your time.
Blogs are a great way to drive traffic to your business. Blog posts share your brand’s story, and provides useful content for your readers. Regularly publishing quality content is an essential component of content marketing.
So how can I help?
- Create unique content that’s written with your audience in mind
- Integrate important SEO components driving traffic to your website
- Regularly provide articles to improve your ranking in search engines
What can you expect from me?
- A fun, trusted and relatable voice
- Timely delivery, communication and speedy response time
- Creative, personalized content
- High quality skills in writing, research and graphics/photography
I love writing about all things Disney, with a specific focus on Walt Disney World from planning, tips, dining and resorts, but I also have keen research skills and can write about practically anything travel-related.
My website and weekly newsletter serve as an example of my writing and design. I also contribute editorial content for The WDW Fan Zone on a monthly basis. Samples of my work can be found at www.wdwfanzone.com.
I will also gladly discuss custom packages if the above standard packages do not suit your need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and rates.
Add-on Social Media Services
Need a little bit of help creating content/graphics for your already written content so it pops on social media? A Disney State of Mind can help! Add any one or all of these services onto your blog post writing request in preparation to post to your content to your website and social media:
- Creating cover images
- Creating Pinterest friendly images
- Pulling social media quotes from the post
- Social media strategy – when is it most effective to post
- Uploading to WordPress and formatting the post
- Content strategy
ADD-ON SERVICE(S) RATES START AT $50/hour.
Post Formatting & Scheduling
I love helping bloggers format their blog posts and get them ready for publication.
Give me your draft as a Word or Google doc, and access to your WordPress back-end, and I’ll take care of the rest.
This service includes:
- Working with you to create customized post publishing guidelines
- Uploading the post to WordPress
- Formatting headings, italics, etc.
- Adding up to three internal links (if applicable)
- Creating a cover image from your Canva template
- Creating and adding one pinnable image from your Canva template
- Adding descriptions to the images to include the keywords you provide
- Scheduling for publication on the date you specify
- Simple proof reading for misspelled words or major grammatical goofs
POST FORMATTING & SCHEDULING RATES START AT $40/hour.
Updating Published (Older) Blog Posts
Are the older posts on your site in need of a facelift? Let me take this task off your plate!
I can go through your site and help you update posts to ensure your posts add value to your readers.
I’ll read through each post you want me to, and do the following:
- Update the formatting
- Create and update images based on your current templates to match your branding
- Add up to three new internal links (if related content is available)
- Ensure the content is not outdated
If desired, for an additional fee, I can add to your old posts to make them more robust so they better fit the picture of your newer posts.
UPDATING PUBLISHED (OLDER) BLOG POSTS RATES START AT $50/hour.
Weekly Newsletter Advertising
I publish a weekly newsletter that is sent out once per week on Friday mornings at 7:30 am EST. If you have a product or service that you feel would be a good fit for my Disney audience you can place an ad in my weekly newsletter.
If interested, email me with more information at email@example.com.
WEEKLY NEWSLETTER ADS ARE A FLAT $50/WEEK. That’s for one email/one week.