Love of the Magic Vacations is the best travel agency in the business. Hands down. Planning a trip? Start here.
Walt Disney World and Disneyland is complicated these days! Using an experienced travel planner who can help guide and support is even more important now than ever before.
The travel industry has changed. Disney has changed.
I am a planner at heart, and there is no greater joy for me than helping others create incredible memories through the magic of Disney. I have been doing it for years through A Disney State of Mind, but I’m not a travel agent. And, while I’m here to support and help you navigate your way through the parks, dining options, Genie+, hotel options and so much more, what I cannot do is actually book your vacation. I leave that to the experts, Love of the Magic Vacations.
I have happily and gratefully partnered with the best in the business who can! Jamie and her team will help you save money, time and energy, while providing you the absolute best service you will ever find!
An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, you are in great hands with Love of the Magic Vacations. Planning a non-Disney vacation? They hold multiple accreditations within the travel industry. They can make any dream and wish come true. Contact them today!
Love of the Magic Vacations – Get to Know Them
I could not be more honored to be working with Jamie and her amazing team at Love of the Magic Vacations. Not only is A Disney State of Mind a travel partner, but I’ve also had the privilege of writing for her Disney blog for the last year. I am surrounded by incredibly talented individuals who have a passion and zest for travel and life.
How did we meet? Jamie and I met by happenstance in October 2019 at Walt Disney World. I was introduced to her by our dear friend Casey at Disneyland Daily (who also trusts and partners with Jamie). Since then our friendship has blossomed and I have watched her build an incredible travel business, while earning (and deserving) multiple accolades across the industry. I’ve never seen anyone work harder – that is the truth!
So when I say you are in great hands with Jamie and her team, I mean it. They really care.
Love of the Magic Vacations will absolutely provide you with the best experience possible when planning your most magical Disney (or non-Disney) vacation. As a long-time Disney fan and park planner, I know first-hand how important it is to “get everything right” when planning your vacation to ensure you have the best time ever during your trip.
Love of the Magic Vacations – Top 5 Reasons to Use them
Walt Disney World has grown exponentially over the years and planning a trip requires research, organization and most importantly knowing all the steps that need to be done. It’s more complicated now than ever before, I won’t lie. And unfortunately one misstep can cost you. But that doesn’t have to happen. Love of the Magic is here to help with all of that! Jamie and her team of experts can provide you with concierge-level planning service, customized itineraries, expert advice and so much more!
So, why use them?
- Their services are completely FREE and easy. You will never pay more than the cost of your vacation when booking with Love of the Magic Vacations.
- It’s STRESS FREE! Jamie and her team will provide you with personalized planning services. They take time to get to know your needs and vacation “must-see” and “must-do” ideas and will support you before, during, and after your vacation, making sure your trip is stress and worry free!
- They care about YOU! Love of the Magic Vacations wants to provide you with the best vacation possible and can customize anything you need. Every trip and family are different, so they will work with you to create the perfect, easy to use, one-of-a-kind plan specific to you.
- You will always get the best deal possible. Love of the Magic Vacations stays informed on the latest discounts and promotions, so even after a vacation is booked, they can apply the best rates to your reservation.
- Love of the Magic Vacations agents are experienced, honest and reliable! Through their own travel experiences, they will share their tips, tricks and honest opinions to guide you through the best vacation planning decisions for your trip and family.
Love of the Magic Vacations – Travel Services
- Hand-selected hotels/resorts, flights to fit your budget and style
- Transportation services – car rental, private transportation, flights, rail
- In destination dining reservations
- Offerings of excursions, tours and VIP experiences
- Rail vacations
- River and ocean cruises as well as charters
- Destination advise and recommendations
- Travel doc advisement – visa, passport, covid protocols
- Industry relationships to enhance your vacation experience
- 24/7 in-destination assistance, 24-hour emergency assistance when traveling
- Custom itineraries
- Destination weddings, group travel (we remove you as the middle man and advise your guests on the vacation for you)
- Travel docs – e-docs and printed as desired
- Insider travel tips
- Resort, ticket and other component recommendations to best fit your family
- Manage reservation, apply payments and discounts when available and applicable (not guaranteed)
- Assistance with setting up and navigating My Disney Experience account
- Setting up Airport transfers
- Special Requests and needs
- Guidance with Theme Park Reservation system
- Tips and Insider info for making the most of your Disney vacation
- 24/7 in-destination support
- Information to help you book your dining reservations, tours, special events, and activities
- Concierge Level Services – additional fee required
Love of the Magic Vacations – How to Get Started
Are you ready to plan your vacation? It’s so easy!! Click here for your FREE Quote! Someone will get back to you ASAP so you can start planning!
Already booked a vacation? That’s ok too! You can still use their services to help you. Visit here to contact them and let them know what you need. They will help support you in all your planning needs.
Traveling to other destinations outside of Walt Disney World or Disneyland, GREAT! They can help you with that too. Visit their website today to learn more about how they can help! Love of the Magic Vacations has helped thousands of families experience the magic of travel around the world.
If you have any questions, let me know! Or contact Love of the Magic Vacations directly. They couldn’t be nicer and ready to help you plan the most magical vacation to the most Magical Place on Earth and beyond!