Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter opened on May 17, 1991. The New Orleans themed hotel has 1008 guest rooms and is located in the Disney Springs Resort Area, next to it’s sister resort Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside.
This resort received designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program.
There are multiple dining options at Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter:
[table id=16 /]
Resort Amenities & Activities
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Movies Under the Stars
- Bike Rentals
- Jogging Trails
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Merchandise Delivery & pick up
- Self Parking
Resort Transportation Options
- Minnie Van (extra expense)
- Uber / Lyft (extra expense)
Effective for reservations starting March 21, 2018 and after, Walt Disney World will charge a parking fee for overnight self-parking at all resorts. The fees will vary depending on resort level.
For all 2019 arrivals and any reservations made before June 18, 2019 for arrivals in 2020:
- Value Resorts: $13 per night
- Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
- Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
For reservations made on or after June 18, 2019 for arrivals in 2020:
- Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
The parking fees will be applied to the hotel bill upon check out.
For Day Guests, standard daytime parking will remain the same for resort visiting, shopping, dining, etc.
Valet parking is also available at select Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts for $33 per night (sales tax included).
Disney Vacation Members will not be charged for overnight parking if staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa. Member will also not be charged when using vacation points to stay at a WDW Resort.