Disney’s Fort Wildnerness Resort opened on November 19, 1971. The rustic campgrounds has 800 campsites and 409 cabins. The resort is adjacent to Bay Lake and near Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
This resort has received designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program.
There are multiple dining options at the Fort Wilderness Resort:
[table id=17 /]
Resort Amenities & Activities
- Fort Wildnerness Archery Experience
- Tri-Circle-D Ranch
- Pony Rides
- Wagon Rides
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
- Holiday Sleigh Rides
- Chip ‘N’ Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long (click here for more information)
- Boat/Bike/Canoe/Kayak Rentals
- Jogging Trails
- Basketball Courts
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Merchandise Delivery & Pick Up
- Self Parking – one (1) complimentary parking space
Resort Transportation Options
- Minnie Van (extra expense)
- Uber / Lyft (extra expense)
Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle.