Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort opened on August 1, 1997. The colonial and ancient Mexico themed hotel has 1915 guest rooms and is located in the Animal Kingdom Resort Area. This is the only moderate resort that has a convention center. An expansion was announced in 2017 to build a 15-story tower located near the entrance of the convention center.
This resort received designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program.
There are multiple dining options at the Coronado Springs Resort and Gran Destino Tower:
[table id=15 /]
3. Resort Amenities & Activities
- Movies Under the Stars
- Jogging Trails
- Resort Concierge
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
- Merchandise Delivery & pick up
- Self Parking
Resort Transportation Options
- Minnie Van (extra expense)
- Uber / Lyft (extra expense)
Effective for reservations starting March 21, 2018 and after, Walt Disney World will charge a parking fee for overnight self-parking at all resorts. The fees will vary depending on resort level.
For all 2019 arrivals and any reservations made before June 18, 2019 for arrivals in 2020:
- Value Resorts: $13 per night
- Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
- Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
For all 2019 arrivals and any reservations made after June 18, 2019 for arrivals in 2020:
- Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
The parking fees will be applied to the hotel bill upon check out.
For Day Guests, standard daytime parking will remain the same for resort visiting, shopping, dining, etc.
Valet parking is also available at select Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts for $33 per night (sales tax included).
Disney Vacation Members will not be charged for overnight parking if staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa. Member will also not be charged when using vacation points to stay at a WDW Resort.