Disney could not deny the popularity of the Villains edition of Disney After Hours – and so as we had all hoped, it has returned in 2020! Starting tonight, for 24 select nights (February 7 through July 10), Magic Kingdom will host this special event!
To enhance this year’s events experiences, Disney has added even more villainous fun!! You will not want to miss the Villains’ Cursed Caravan that will join Maleficent the dragon who makes her appearance twice nightly at the After Hours event. The wicked procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook and more!
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM on the following dates:
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM on the following dates:
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Friday, March 27, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- Friday, April 10, 2020
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- Friday, April 24, 2020
- Friday, May 1, 2020
- Friday, May 8, 2020
- Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Friday, May 22, 2020
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, June 12, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Monday, June 29, 2020
- Monday, July 6, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020
I will note right up front that Disney has already stated this event will not include Villains meet and greets. This was the same during the 2019 events. I know this is a sticking point with some, but it seems that WDW is not changing the plan as of now. But what can we look forward to!?
- “Villains Unite the Night” stage show
- Maleficent the Dragon will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests. This is a VERY cool experience – the only other way to see her is during the Festival of Fantasy Parade during the day at Magic Kingdom.
- Cinderella Castle hub will transform into a massive dance party, where a party DJ will be spinning some awesome music
- Discover villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Enjoy a variety of specialty food & beverage offered exclusively during the party
- Special event merchandise will be available
- Enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
- If attending, you can enter Magic Kingdom as early as 7:00 PM for the event.
- Tickets Purchased in Advance: $145 per person, plus tax
- Same-Day Ticket: $155 per person, plus tax
- Annual Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member Ticket: $115 per person, plus tax
Tickets are limited! For more information or to order your tickets, click here!
For my complete review of Disney’s Hollywood Studios After Hours event, click here! These events are amazing, and I truly could not recommend them more. They are worth every extra dollar!