There is nothing on earth like celebrating the holidays at Walt Disney World! And no better time to visit WDW as they celebrate the joy of the holidays across all four parks! For the first time in a long time, celebrate the season at Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom!
Let’s dive in and take a look at what’s happening at each park!
Without a doubt, Christmastime is the most magical at the Magic Kingdom. There is something so joyous about stepping onto Main Street U.S.A with it all decked out for the holidays. It can and will lift your spirits!
If you stay into the early evening (once the sun goes down), you’ll see Cinderella Castle shimmering and covered in twinkling lights (or “icicles”) standing proud at the end of Main Street U.S.A. You can’t help but fall in love with the magic of the holidays!
Let’s break down all the happenings at the Magic Kingdom!
CINDERELLA CASTLE LIGHTING
This nightly show stars the royal sisters Anna and Elsa, and their friends Olaf and Kristoff. In this must-see spectacle, Queen Elsa uses her magical powers to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom by transforming Cinderella Castle into a shimmering, glimmering ice palace for the holidays!
The Castle lighting occurs every night at 6:15 PM. Gather in the Hub and watch the magic happen right in front of your eyes. It is magnificent and not the be missed.
Note: If there is a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party scheduled for the evening, Magic Kingdom will close at 6:00 PM for day Guests. You can stay and watch the lighting of the Castle, but will need to leave immediately following the lighting (unless you have a party ticket for the evening).
MICKEY’S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) is a hard ticket event held in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. Happening on select nights in November and December, Guests of all ages enjoy a Christmas extravaganza complete with snow on Main Street U.S.A., the nightly lighting of Cinderella Castle engulfed in icicles, all-you-can-eat cookies and hot chocolate, a special holiday parade and fireworks! Wait…did I say snow?! YES!!! There is actually SNOW on Main Street U.S.A. It is magical!! And possibly one of the only times you’ll experience snow in Florida!
MICKEY’S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY DATES
- November 8 , 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24
- December 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22
WHAT’S NEW AT THE PARTY THIS YEAR?
Minnie Mouse will host an all-NEW fireworks show which will debut during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks will celebrate the magic of Christmas with medleys of beloved holiday songs.
In addition to that, several attractions are receiving overlays to enjoy while at the Christmas Party. Race your way over to the Tomorrowland Speedway and find yourself cruising on the freeway filled with festive lights and holiday decor! Over at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, enjoy a brand new show. Wiz through space on Space Mountain filled with sparkling lights and holiday tunes! And lastly over in Fantasyland, take a spin on the Mad Tea Party (tea cups) to the tunes of Christmas music and dazzling lights!
Click here for my Complete Guide to this amazing holiday event, complete with party tips and strategies, party foodie guide, party PhotoPass guide and more!
This year Magic Kingdom pulled out all the stops with their sweet treat offerings! There is something for everyone! Some are available for all Guests and some are exclusive for MVMCP Guests.
I created a guide to help break down what’s available and where. Print your copy today! And for the full post (with pictures) from Disney Parks Blog, click here!
TONY’S MERRIEST TOWN SQUARE PARTY – ADD ON EVENT AT MVMCP
Just when you thought there were enough dessert parties at Magic Kingdom, enter another one! Tony’s Merriest Town Square Party takes place at Tony’s Town Square during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This is a separate ticketed event, so yes, this is an event within an event!
Tony’s Merriest Town Square Party cost an additional $99 per person ($105 with tax) on top of the MVMCP party ticket that you purchase – cost for that varies depending the night you attend.
I attended this event during its inaugural year (2018), read my thoughts here and my hope is that this will help you decide if purchasing this additional event will be a great value for you and your family.
For the holidays, Epcot joins in the celebration with two unique festive experiences – The Candlelight Processional (with Dining Package option) and Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
Each offering provides Guests with an array of activities throughout Future World and World Showcase.
The Candlelight Processional will once again come alive at the American Gardens Theater this November 29-December 30. The unforgettable and ever-popular stage show features a celebrity narrator, 50-piece orchestra and glorious massed choir! This spectacular event is extremely popular with Disney Guests and attracts very big crowds nightly during the holiday season.
Here are the celebrity narrators scheduled:
- Ming-Na Wen – November 29 – December 1
- Neil Patrick Harris — December 2-5
- Whoopi Goldberg – December 6-7
- Isabella Rossellini – December 8-10
- Chita Rivera – December 11-12
- Gary Sinise — December 13-15
- Pat Sajak – December 16-18
- Warwick Davis – December 19-21
- Steven Curtis Chapman – December 22-24
- Edward James Olmos – December 25-26
- Marlee Matlin – December 27-28
- Lisa Ling – December 29-30
Performances occur nightly at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM nightly from November 29 through December 30, 2019.
Enjoy each performance with preferred seating by booking a Candlelight Processional Dining Package.
CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner—each meal includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert or one full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage. Select a restaurant, enjoy a delectable meal, then take your seat—the sights and sounds of this joy-filled family tradition are sure to lift spirits!
* The following restaurants also offer breakfast options:
- Ale & Compass Breakfast Buffet: $40.00 for adults; $23.00 for children
- Garden Grill Breakfast: $56.00 for adults; $34.00 for children
- Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast: $58.00 for adults; $35.00 for children
- To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages using Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan entitlements, please call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378.
- Reservations are available 180 days in advance.
- If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, you may book online or by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- This experience requires 2 table-service entitlements for Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. Please call (407) WDW-FEST or (407) 939-3378 to reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages using Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan entitlements.
- Prepayment is required. Guests who cancel reservations within 48 hours of the event will forfeit the entire package price.
- Guests will receive seating vouchers for Candlelight Processional at the restaurant where they are dining. The order of each experience may vary, with the dining component coming either before or after the show. If dining following the show, please check-in at the restaurant no later than 15 minutes prior to show time to receive your badges. Badges will specify the date and show time you have reserved.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter the theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating guaranteed.
EPCOT INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF THE HOLIDAYS
The 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (formerly Holidays Around the World) is November 29 – December 30, 2019. This year’s Festival will feature Holiday Kitchens in addition to storytellers, entertainment, and more!
Similar to other Epcot festival, the Epcot Festival of the Holidays includes standalone marketplace booths known as Holiday Kitchens featuring the flavors of the holidays. If you’re familiar with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, then you have the basic idea. It’s essentially a continuation of the Food and Wine Festival with a holiday flair!
Lets take a look at the amazing food and drinks being served up during the festival!
Le Marche De Noel Holiday Kitchen
- Rillette de Saumon: Salmon Spread with House-made Bread
- Bouchée à la Reine Traditionnelle: Turkey and Mushrooms in a Veloute Cream Sauce served in a Light Puff Pastry
- Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log”: Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache (kid-approved)
- Sparkling Rose Veuve Dubarry Cuvée Prestige
- Syrah, Grand Vallon, Charles Brotte
- Kir Imperial: Sparkling Wine and Chambord Liqueur
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Martini: Grey Goose Vanilla Vodka and Chocolate Milk
American Holiday Table
- Slow-Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce (kid-approved)
- Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole (gluten-friendly and kid-approved)
- Chocolate Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream and Whisky-caramel Sauce (vegetarian)
- Gingerbread Cookie
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) (kid-approved)
- 81Bay Brewing Company Cinnamon Cranberry Orange Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Peppermint Chocolate Porter, Titusville, FL
- Cocoa Candy Cane: Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
- Holiday Beer Flight also available
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
- Potato Dumpling with Mushroom Sauce (kid-approved)
- Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce and Spaetzle
- Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes (kid-approved)
- Black Forest Roulade with Cherry Whipped Cream
- Linzer Cookie
- Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
- Possmann Pure Hard Black Currant Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
- Schöfferhofer Pomegranate Hefeweizen, Frankfurt, Germany
- Regional Riesling
- Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine
- Cider Flight also available
- M.I.A. Beer Company White Christmas IPA, Doral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing 70 Degree Winter Weizen, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Anchor Brewing Christmas Ale, San Francisco, CA
- Barrel of Monks Brewing Figgy Terno Boca Raton, FL
- Castle Church Brewing Here I Stand Stout, Orlando, FL
- Beer Flights also available
Feast of the Three Kings
- Pastelón: Sofrito-marinated Beef with Sweet Plantains and Olives (gluten-friendly)
- Queso Fresco-stuffed Arepa topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Aji and Tomato Sauce (gluten-friendly)
- Arepas topped with Melted Queso Fresco (gluten-friendly and kid-approved)
- Tres Leches Rice Pudding with Pumpkin Seeds (gluten-friendly)
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog (non-alcoholic) (kid-approved)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Tres Reyes Mango Golden
- Coquito: Tropical Eggnog with a Bacardi Gold Dark Rum Floater
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchens
- New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Kakiage (Vegetable Tempura) and Chopped Green Onion
- Chirashi Sushi Tree: Sashimi-grade Tuna, Salmon, Ikura and Yellowtail with Vegetables decorated on a bed of Rice
- Matcha Crème Brûlée: Creamy Green Tea Custard with a Caramelized Sugar Crust topped with Mochi, Red Bean Jam and Strawberry
- Ichigo Milk Boba: Strawberry Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico and popping Strawberry Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic)
- Sapporo Draft Beer
- Tsubaki Whiskey Sour: Plum Wine with Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Sugar and Lemon
Holiday Sweets & Treats
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Peppermint Candy (gluten-friendly and kid-approved)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) (kid-approved)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake Featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Hot Cocoa with Assorted Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky)
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake Featuring Twinings® Peppermint Cheer Tea and Whipped Cream Vodka
L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen
- Pastrami on Rye with House-made Pickles and Deli Mustard
- Smoked Salmon Potato Latkes
- Potato Latkes with Sour Cream (kid-approved)
- Sufganiyot: Mini Jelly-filled Donuts
- Black and White Cookie
- Egg Cream: Milk, Chocolate Syrup and Seltzer (non-alcoholic)
- Shmaltz Brewing Company Chanukah Hanukkah Pass the Beer, Clifton Park, NY
- Blue Cosmo Cocktail
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen
- Giant Tostada de Puerco: Braised Pork served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Spread, Guajillo Sauce, Queso Fresco, Crema Mexicana, Pickled Onion and topped with Chicharron Dust (gluten-friendly)
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa with Yellow Mole and topped with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Queso Cotija and Crema Mexicana (gluten-friendly and kid-approved)
- Horchata Cheesecake: Creamy Rice Cheesecake served with Cajeta Sauce
- Holiday Cider: Hard Apple Cider with Cinnamon-infused Tequila
- Mexican Fruit Punch: Mezcal, Red Wine and Blackcurrant Liqueur infused with Star Anise, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger and Orange Peel (served warm)
- Horchata Margarita: Tequila, Horchata Rum, Cinnamon Whisky and Agua de Horchata, served on the rocks
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls (kid-approved)
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun and a Fortune Cookie
- Celebration Barbecue Pork with Steamed Rice and a Fortune Cookie
- Chengdu Street Fries
- Tsingtao Beer
- Firework: Jose Cuervo Tequila Gold, Vodka, Mango Syrup, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk and Boba
- The Lucky Mo: Peach Schnapps, Peach Syrup, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice and Coconut Milk
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen
- Bianca Neve: Italian Flatbread, Mozzarella and Parmesan (kid-approved)
- La Genovese: Rustic Flatbread, Vidalia Onions, White Wine Braised Beef Tenderloin Tips and Mozzarella
- Collezione Barilla: Pennette Pasta, Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onions and Creamy Sauce (kid-approved)
- Crespelle di Mele: Cinnamon Apple Fritters and a Vanilla Sauce Drizzle with Confectioners Sugar
- Bacio al Cioccolato: Warm Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Caramelized Berry Sauce
- Panettone Mignon: Miniature Traditional Italian Christmas Fruitcake
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio, Santa Marina
- Chianti, Gabbiano
- Prosecco, Villa Sandi
- Corbinello, Montegrande
- Moscato Fior D’Arancio, Montegrande
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Sapphire Holiday Kitchen
- Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab and Grapes with Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions and Harissa-Cilantro Dressing
- Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Glaze
- Sfenj: Warm Beignets, Cream with Cinnamon Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce
- Casa Beer
- Bonassia Red Wine
- The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparkling Wine, Orange Liqueur and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water
- Walnut Spiced Coffee with Walnut Liqueur and topped with Cinnamon and Whipped Cream
Yukon Holiday Kitchen
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Crown Maple Whisky Glaze, Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney and Hazelnut Croquant
- Canadian Wild Rice and Ham Soup with Almonds served with a Pretzel Roll
- Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble (kid-approved)
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Frozen Coffee (non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Éphémère Cassis
- Inniskillin Riesling Icewine
- Inniskillin Pearl Vidal Icewine
- Inniskillin Gold Oak Icewine
- Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
- Icewine Flight also available
Additional Food Offerings at the Festival
Boulagnerie Patisserie Les Halles
- Bûche de Noël au Chocolat: Chocolate Christmas Log with Chocolate Orange Cream Mousse and Chocolate Crunch Biscuit (kid-approved)
UK Beer Cart
- Mulled Cider: Strongbow Hard Apple Cider, Twinings Orange and Cinnamon Herbal Tea, Pimms No. 1 and Apple Juice with Star Anise (served warm)
UK Tea Caddy
- Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey (non-alcoholic) (kid-approved)
- Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey and Drambuie
Norway- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
- Traditional Holiday Rice Cream
L’Artisans des Glaces
- Glace au Pain d’Epices: Gingerbread Ice Cream with Gingerbread Pieces (kid-approved)
Canada Popcorn Cart
- Pecan Maple Bark with Maple Sugar
Fife & Drum Tavern
- Holiday Apple Pie Sundae with Soft-serve Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce and Crunchy Streusel Topping (kid-approved)
Funnel Cake (The American Adventure)
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Future World East
- Choco-Latte: Latte with Chocolate Sauce and Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the Canada Pavilion
- Ginger Chai Madness: Chai Latte with Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur and Gingerbread Syrup
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Showcase Plaza
- Coconut Snowstorm: Latte with RumChata and Coconut Syrup
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Toffee Coffee: Latte with Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur and Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Sauce
- Warm Caramel-Stuffed Salted Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce (kid-approved)
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Turkey Poutine: Sweet Potato Fries with Turkey Gravy, Cranberry Relish and Crispy Onions
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
- T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum
It’s a Flurry of Fun at Hollywood Studios!! If you enjoyed your time is the park last year during the holiday season, you will love it once again!
I had a blast last year, this was my favorite park during the holiday. Read my review here!
This year favorites will return… Sunset Seasons Greetings projections on the Tower of Terror, Vintage Christmas Celebration around Echo Lake and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will play nightly entertaining all Guests!
I think the vibe at Hollywood Studios is phenomenal and not to be missed. Let’s break it down and see what’s happening around the park.
SUNSET SEASONS GREETINGS
Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard is filled with Christmas cheer and spirit. The streets are filled with holiday decorations, the air is filled with snow all while listening to classic holiday music ringing overhead. When the sun goes down, the Tower of Terror comes alive with a dazzling display of projections that will put a smile on anyone’s face. There are four different scenes that can be enjoyed that include Mickey and Minnie, Toy Story, Swedish Chef from The Muppets, and everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf! They are played on a loop all evening long, so stop by and enjoy it when you have some time in your schedule.
CHRISTMAS DECOR AROUND ECHO LAKE
The area surrounding Echo Lake has to be the most merriest, fabulous of Christmas areas in all of Walt Disney World. The vintage vibes, old school Christmas tunes, and old world decor bring back so many memories of childhood. You will fall in love, be sure to stop by and visit Gertie!
JINGLE BELL, JINGLE BAM! DESSERT PARTY
To make the season brighter, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! dessert party will be returning this year to Hollywood Studios!
Taking place near Echo Lake, enjoy an array of holiday-themed snacks, decadent desserts, beer, wine, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. On the menu this year are items including warm cheese fondue with pretzel bread, roasted onion dip with kettle chips, winter-spiced trail mix, Yule log cake, caramel apple verrine, and more. There will also be festive holiday cookies and assorted beverages such as a gingerbread martini and hot chocolate. And while you take part in the festivities, Chip and Dale will available for character greetings!
There are plenty of delectable holiday treats and drinks awaiting you at Hollywood Studios. Similar to the Magic Kingdom Treat Guide, I’ve put one together for Hollywood Studios as well! Print this guide and take it with you so you don’t miss out!
TOY STORY LAND OVERLAY
This year, once again, Andy’s Backyard will turn into a magical wonderland! Who can resist Woody and the gang in all of their holiday gear and festive cheer, oversized cranberry-and-popcorn garland, a massive Hamm sugar cookie, Green Alien ornaments, and antlers on Rex! Alien Swirling Saucers even plays holiday music while riding! It’s not to be missed!
MINNIE’S HOLIDAY DINE AT HOLLYWOOD AND VINE
Minnie and her friends have invited you to Christmas dinner for all to enjoy! This character dining buffet meal includes an assortment of wonderful seasonal favorites. All of the characters are decked out in the holiday attire and ready to take pictures with their adoring fans! Most meet and greet locations throughout the park do not have characters dressed for the holidays, so this a great way to capture amazing photos and memories for the holidays!
The magic of the holidays is coming to Animal Kingdom! And it looks magnificent! If you are visiting Walt Disney World this Christmas season, you are in for a real treat!
For many years, the festive celebrations have been mainly contained to both Magic Kingdom and Epcot. If you were looking for some holiday cheer, those were the two parks you’d visit. Last year with the addition of the ever-popular and super festive “Flurry of Fun” at Hollywood Studios, the only park left that was missing out on holiday magic was Animal Kingdom. That is no longer the case!
Disney has revealed all-new holiday decor, music and festive celebrations across all the lands in Animal Kingdom!
And it all begins as soon as you enter Animal Kingdom and cross the bridge to Discovery Island. You will immediately find yourself in the midst of a celebration of winter, hand-crafted by the eclectic community of artists who make the island their home. The village will be filled with sparkling white holiday decorations. Colorful, animal-inspired luminaries will line the rooftops, and wireframe lanterns in the shape of beautiful birds will be found perched throughout the area. During the day, Discovery Island will spring to life with a holiday gathering of winter animals, realized in the form of life-size, artisan-sculpted puppets. Reindeer, foxes, polar bears, penguins and more will interact with guests, accompanied by serenading musicians as they create a playful atmosphere of festive fun.
As day become night, rooftop luminaries and bird lanterns will glow and light up the entire village. And in the center of it all will be the Tree of Life, which will come to life with a series of wintry tales and a holiday-inspired musical score. The Tree of Life will glimmer, sparkle and shine throughout the night, alive with the spirit of the holidays.
Over in Dinoland, U.S.A, join Donald and his pals for a Holiday Hoopla Dance Party and experience the colorful holiday decorations!
In Asia, the residents of Anandapur will celebrate Diwali, the holiday festival of lights in India, and welcome all to join. Glowing flowers, lanterns and more illuminate the square between Anandapur Theater and the waterfront stage, home to authentic cultural performances.
The Village of Harambe in Africa (my personal favorite!) welcomes visitors with a unique holiday presentation, blending the inspiration and style of western traditions with the colors and textiles of authentic African celebrations. Be sure to make a reservation and join Mickey and his pals inside Tusker House for a delightful character meal and tons of holiday fun and cheer!
Even Pandora gets in on the holiday spirit! The ex-pats living and working on the moon of Pandora bring a little Christmastime fun to their alien home, with a display at Pongu Pongu of kitschy holiday décor, combining vintage pieces from Earth with items handcrafted from materials indigenous to Pandora.
Here is your first look at the all new Tree of Life Awakenings – the Holiday edition!